Recently, I’ve taken apart my old rubbish kitchen sink to replace it with a beautiful farmhouse sink. I was sure it would elevate the overall appearance of my kitchen, and it did, but it was still missing something.
At first, I wasn’t able to figure out the missing part of the puzzle. But then it hit me. It was right in front of me the whole time, but I overlooked its importance.
The Perfect kitchen sink deserves the best kitchen faucets, and my old tap wasn’t doing any justice to my newly installed sink. It took me some time, but I finally found the right piece to go with the centerpiece of my kitchen.
And I think it is about time to do some kitchen faucets reviews to help others like me who are facing similar problems right now. So, here I am, putting a list of the top-rated kitchen faucets to partner up with your beautiful kitchen sinks.
Table of Contents
- 1 10 Cheap Kitchen Faucets Comparision
- 2 10 Cheapest Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020
- 2.1 01. Delta Faucet – Best Kitchen Faucet Pull Down
- 2.2 02. Moen Arbor One-Handle Faucet
- 2.3 03. Kohler K-560-VS Bellera
- 2.4 04. Moen Arbor High Arc – Best Moen Kitchen Faucet
- 2.5 05. Kraus KPF-1610SSCH – Best Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer
- 2.6 06. American Standard Colony Soft – Cheapest Kitchen Faucet
- 2.7 07. WEWE Single Handle – Cheap Kitchen Faucet
- 2.8 08. Hansgrohe 04076000 Kitchen Faucets
- 2.9 09. Wasserrhythm – Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
- 2.10 10. Commercial Single Handle – Best Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
- 3 How To Choose The Best Kitchen Faucet – 4 Things To Follow
10 Cheap Kitchen Faucets Comparision
Although the good faucet costs a little bit of high but if you are looking for the Cheapest Kitchen Faucets, I have also kept this option for you in my reviews.
10 Cheapest Kitchen Faucets Reviews 2020
In detail Review for the Kitchen Faucet with Pros and Cons of each Faucet of my list. Just keep reading and make the right decision for your best match.
01. Delta Faucet – Best Kitchen Faucet Pull Down
If you want the top-rated kitchen faucets, then I would suggest you go for the Delta Faucet Leland Single-Handle. For me, it is the perfect faucet as it combines beautiful aesthetics with modern technology which is hard to find.
And I’m not the only one who rates this faucet so highly as you’ll see it making every kitchen faucets reviews in the world.
So, what makes it a standout? The very first thing that everyone notices is its design. The faucet comes in four different finishes, and each of them leaves a lasting impression.
But I can care less about it as for me its docking style spray is what makes it so unique. Yes, you have heard it right, you can detach it like a hose and use it to clean your dishes like those commercial kitchens.
Impressive, isn’t it? Then you’ll be more excited to find out that the faucet has a touch feature. Just touch anywhere on the spout to start it and do the same to stop the water flow. Even the TempSense LED indicator light on the faucet is a feature I appreciate.
Now, you can know the temperature of the water flowing through it just by looking at those LED lights. Also, it indicates the battery is running low and needs a change. The choice is various in people, Do you prefer the Pull Down Sprayer? If yes, then it’s perfect for you because it’s no. one in my list for best kitchen faucet pull down.
But there is more to it like its Diamond seal technology. Delta embeds its valves with diamonds to ensure there aren’t any leaks with the faucet ever. It is something no other faucet manufacturers are doing, and therefore Delta gets an extra point for being the innovators of the industry.
- Gorgeous design
- It got touch-clean spray holes
- TempSense Technology indicates water temperature.
- Diamond Seal Technology stops leaks.
- Easy installation
- Touch2O technology.
- It got the magnetic dock system to snap the spray head.
- It is quite expensive.
02. Moen Arbor One-Handle Faucet
The Delta kitchen faucet might have all the things you wish to have in a kitchen tap. But what if you want more from your faucet? If that’s the case then Moen arbor one-handle high arc couldn’t come in a better time in this list.
Design-wise both Delta and Moen are quite similar, and there is very little to distinguish between them. However, the variety of finishes the Moen Arbor provides is somewhat substandard compared to the Leland ones.
But when it comes to offering technologies in a faucet, the Arbor step its game up by some margin. While to start or stop the Delta, you require to touch it; the Arbor works with simple hand movements thanks to its motion sensors.
Now, that’s just the start. Compared to any other best kitchen faucet pull out, the Moen Arbor offers 50% more spray power.
Therefore, its power clean technology makes it the quality kitchen faucet, hands down! And when it comes to maneuverability, the 68-inch hose length of the spray makes it the ideal companion in the kitchen.
Also, I’m a big fan of its two spray modes. I love how quickly you can toggle between a powerful rinse spray and a more moderate steady stream depending on your needs. So, on the whole, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for top-rated kitchen faucets.
- Modern aesthetic styles make it perfect for any kitchen sink.
- Different colors variaton
- The stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots
- It has a long 68” pull-down hose
- Reflex system automatically retains the hose to its original position
- Simple installation
- It is expensive.
03. Kohler K-560-VS Bellera
The Bellera is identical to the Delta or the Moen. So, you can be sure that aesthetically the Kohler one will be on par with them if not better. However, Kohler made their identity in the industry for building durable products, and this one is no different.
The Bellera got disc valves made from ceramic that exceeds industry standards when it comes to longevity. And on top of it, they got their premium corrosion, and tarnish resistant finishes ensure the faucet remains the same for years to come.
The build quality and the design of the Kohler is out of this world. And the pull-down hose spray is one of the best I’ve ever worked within a kitchen faucet.
But for me, the real game-changer in the Kohler is its three function spray head. You can stream the water flow or use the sweep depending on what type of task you’re doing. Or you can boost the flow of water to get rid of the toughest of stains in the dishes. All in all, the Kohler is a deal you would be a fool not to take.
- Standout design.
- High arc and pull-down spray make it the perfect kitchen companion.
- The installation process is easier.
- The faucet is stain resistant.
- It doesn’t have the technology of Moen or Delta.
04. Moen Arbor High Arc – Best Moen Kitchen Faucet
So, many people might miss out on something special. They would have but they won’t as Moen offers the Arbo One-Handle High Arc for those who want to have the taste of the earlier one’s brilliance.
However, get this out right off the bat, this Arbor High Arc is the standard version and also the best Moen kitchen faucet. So, no fancy motion sensors to start or stop the water flow. You’ve to get your hands dirty with this faucet as we did in those old days.
But besides that, the Arbor is the same as the earlier model.
So, you already have an idea of what you’re getting into when you pick this tap. But if you don’t then let me give you a quick rundown. First of all, the faucet comes in four different color variants.
By the way, all of those resist fingerprints and water spots like magic. So, if that’s something you were worried about then be no more.
What’s next? The One-Handle Arbo has a pull-down spray with a long hose for better operation.
Plus, the power clean it provides is 50 percent more potent than any other faucets in the business. So, my verdict for this is if you’re not big on the tech stuff, then you would love this faucet for sure.
- Design that suits any kitchen sink.
- High arch for better functionality.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- it resists fingerprints and water spots.
- Long pull-down hose.
- Easy installation.
- Compatible with 1- or 3-hole mount.
- No motion sensors.
- Not as cheap as you would like it to be.
05. Kraus KPF-1610SSCH – Best Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer
The Kohler, Delta, and even the standard Moen might be out of your league. You’re more into the affordable kitchen faucets. If that’s the scenario, then the Kraus KPF-1610SSCH Bolden will be something you might love to look into for sure.
For starter, if you got a Kraus sink in your kitchen then pairing it up with the Kraus faucet seems to be an obvious choice. Even that aside, the tap on its own is a gem and you should consider it for various reasons.
Its design is something that brings a breath of fresh air compared to the other kitchen faucets so far in this list. Another point is that it is a commercial kitchen faucet that Kraus optimized for home use.
So, it brings some real power to the kitchen. Meanwhile, having the ability to switch between the splash-free aerated stream and the more strong pre-rinse spray with a simple flip is something I bet many would enjoy. Overall, The Krause Kpf is Best kitchen faucet with sprayer, it is an excellent buy.
- Unique design.
- Eco-friendly material.
- It is easy to install.
- It works exceptionally well.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion.
- It is highly durable.
- It is quite affordable.
- The hose isn’t that long.
06. American Standard Colony Soft – Cheapest Kitchen Faucet
Most cheap kitchen faucets lack the quality to be somewhat on the same level as the best ones. However, here and there comes a dark horse that changes the game forever. And one such faucet in my list is the American Standard Colony Soft.
The American Standard is one of the most affordable kitchen faucets that made the cut. It deservingly got its place as it is one of the gorgeous looking taps here.
However, the one I’m showing here is the classic design, but you can get a slimmer version of the same thing. Now, being so affordable, you can’t expect it to pack the same firepower as the Delta or Moen.
But not everyone fancies the techy stuff, and the simplest of design is still many people crave for to date.
And for those people, the durable brass and metal faucet is the ideal thing. You got the easy to use metal lever handle which even a baby can use unlike those sensor taps that most of the times get people confused about how the thing works.
The pull-down spray is also a handy feature as it makes working in the kitchen much more comfortable. Meanwhile, the adjustable spray pattern with the pause feature makes dishwashing a fun experience altogether. Now, all those things for under 100 bucks is a steal of a deal. If your budget is small then this Cheapest Kitchen Faucet will happy you, I hope.
- It is a budget-friendly kitchen faucet.
- Durable construction.
- It is scratch, corrosion, and tarnish resistant.
- It is easy to install.
- Also, easy to clean.
- The hose doesn’t provide extensive reach.
07. WEWE Single Handle – Cheap Kitchen Faucet
The WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed faucet boasts of the same tulip design like all the other affordable kitchen faucets in this list. However, its sleek stainless steel finish makes it a standout from the rest of its competitors.
Now, those who are looking for cheap kitchen faucets would love to take a look at this WEWE tap. Under 100 bucks, there are very few options that can match the quality of the premium stuff like Delta or Kohler and it is one of those few.
There are so many things to like about WEWE. For instance, installing it under the sink is a task that you can do on your own without any help from the plumber. And it only takes you about 30 odd minutes which shows how easy the task at hand is.
Then there is the part where you use the faucet. And my god! Isn’t it a treat to work with the WEWE as it offers a hand on an experience like no other. Its single handle design to change between temperatures or the two water flow is something that I enjoyed the most.
Plus, the pull-down hose lets you clean the dishes with more ease than those fixed kitchen taps. Also, the tube retracts to its original position all by itself. So, no need to worry about putting it to its rightful place. In short, the WEWE is exceptional.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to use.
- Installation is fairly simple.
- It is durable.
- It is rust and corrosion-proof.
- It is quite affordable.
- Water pressure might not be as powerful as Delta or some of the others.
08. Hansgrohe 04076000 Kitchen Faucets
Keeping that in mind, I’ve included the Hansgrohe 04076000 faucet on this list.
At first look, it looks like a regular faucet but doesn’t let the appearance fool you as this one also got the pull-down spray like those commercial kitchen taps.
The pull-out gives you more reach, but if you don’t need it, then the 150-degree swivel spout will come handy to cover the sink. I’ve to give credit to its retractable spray head as it locks securely without making any noise at all.
The construction of the tap is also quite impressive. The solid brass is not only durable but also resilient to rusts which makes it last forever. Meanwhile, the ceramic cartridge provides a leak-free operation for a long time.
And knowing that it is a Hansgrohe product, you can be sure of the fact it will outperform most of the top-rated kitchen faucets out there.
- Exceptional design.
- Simple installation.
- Easy cleaning.
- Rust and corrosion-proof.
- Two different water spray modes.
- Sprayhead reduces heat conduction.
- It is expensive.
09. Wasserrhythm – Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
If you want a little bit of flair and uniqueness in the kitchen faucet, then get your hands on the Wasserrhythm Stainless Steel faucet.
Now, at first, it might look similar to Delta or the other tulip designed taps, but soon you notice the difference.
The Wasserrhythm faucet got a square base design that gives it a unique contemporary look. But besides that, the entire thing is quite similar to the other taps. For example, it got the 360° swivel spout, as well as the pull-down hose, which is perfect for covering the entire sink whether it has one bowl or two. Although, Most of the faucet is stainless steel but also really the best stainless steel kitchen faucet for heavy uses.
So, with the Wasserrhythm at your disposal, every corner of your tub is under control.
They also have their own Nano-Brushed Finished on the taps to avoid fingerprints and water spots from the lead-free material.
- Beautiful design.
- It is durable.
- It has a simple installation process.
- Simply to clean.
- Easy to use.
- Not expensive.
- No fancy stuff.
- Prone to scratches.
10. Commercial Single Handle – Best Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
If you want to know which is the best kitchen faucet, you should check out the Commercial Single Handle High Arch. It has an ultra-modern and attractive design to go hand in hand with those urban kitchens of today.
But besides an extraordinary looking piece, it has all the necessary accessories to be the perfect companion to your sinks. Its polished chrome finish with its black switch details make this faucet an excellent option for lovers of modernity as it also has a flexible neck that will allow you to locate the direction of the water where you need it.
But, the most incredible part is that it got three different spray settings: stream for filling water, spray for rinsing and pause for avoiding splashing. Plus, It uses steel, ceramic and chrome, so it is an accessory of high durability that will not have to be replaced in a long time. If the user’s perspective is a single handle then it will be the best single handle kitchen faucet for you.
So, my verdict, it is a great option to have at your disposal if you’re looking something more affordable than those Delta’s and Kohler’s of the industry.
- Modern design.
- Durable construction.
- Easy to use.
- It is quite affordable.
- Simple installation.
- It gets fingerprints all over it, so need to clean it a lot.
How To Choose The Best Kitchen Faucet – 4 Things To Follow
There are a bunch of aspects you need to consider when you’re looking for the ultimate kitchen faucet. However, I will try to keep it short and give you a quick tour of the things you need to keep an eye out for when making the purchase.
The first thing you need to get right is the design of the tap. There are variants of faucet available in the market right now. As you’ve seen by far, the high arc tulip designs are ruling the market, but some pretty excellent lowrider style taps are turning heads too.
So, depending on your needs, figure out whether to go for the “swan neck” taps since it allows more space for cleaning large pots or other tasks. Or maybe the standard faucets would do the job.
Every manufacturer has their preferred material for construction. The chrome-plated brass is a popular finish that many choose. And the solid brass keys with ceramic disc valves have become the standard to control the flow of water as they last longer.
But while choosing materials and finishes whether nickel, bronze, black, stainless steel, etc., be sure it also complements the overall decor of the kitchen or it would look out of place.
Types of kitchen faucets
- High-Arc faucet: If you wash large pots, fill the vase frequently or want something spacious, the arc tap is ideal for you. Also, it will give you more space to work and a preferable option if you have a deep sink.
- Single Lever: Single-lever faucets still account for more than 80% of faucet sales and are very popular among builders. These faucets have a single handle that controls the temperature and flow.
- Two-key faucet: Two-key faucets (one hot and one cold) are not as popular as the single handle faucets because they are not so easy to use. However, they offer a classic look that many enjoy.
- Touch taps: Motion sensor touch taps are fantastic and are gaining popularity rapidly. With just a light touch of a hand or a simple arm movement, you can close or open the water pressure.
Faucets with plastic parts do not last, are cheaper, and over time you may have to replace it with additional cost. So, instead of going after the cheap kitchen faucets, make sure a one-time investment that will be worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Best Kitchen Faucet Brands
I have to say; there are many prominent brands out there coming up with innovative faucets every year. However, if I’ve to pick my top three then surely I’ve to go with Delta, Kohler and the Moen.
- Delta: Delta is an American brand. So, in these times of making America great again, it is reassuring to know such brands are working hard to provide work to our fellow Americans. From its inception in 1954, the company had only one goal to become the household name all over the globe. And today they are thanks to their impressive line of kitchen taps.
- Kohler: One brand that comes to mind while looking for the best quality plumbing products is Kohler. They have been around of ages, and since their start in 1873, they have been the pioneer in the industry coming up with innovating and modern faucets.
- Moen: Compared to the other two, Moen is a brand new company. They are mainly known for the line of kitchen faucets. And currently, they are one of the top players in the game thanks to their beautiful and advanced taps.
Every kitchen deserves to have one of the best kitchen faucets as without it nothing can be done. That’s why I made it my goal to come up with the top-rated taps in the business and finally after months of research I’ve come with the most brilliant pieces of equipment in the industry.
However, if you don’t agree with me and think you’ve got better options in mind, then share them with us. And if you do agree with me, then share it with others who badly need a nice faucet for their kitchen sinks.