No! Cooking is not irritating! Neither washing the dishes. But, what pisses me off the most is when I see that the pile of dishes in my sink looking at me as I don’t have those deep kitchen sinks and I can’t even put the remaining dirty dishes there.
This is where I thought having a deep sink is more than important in a kitchen that will not only render space for dirty utensils but also do a lot more than that.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Deep sink?
- 2 5 Best Deep Kitchen Sinks – Comparison & Reviews
Why Deep sink?
Obviously, if it wasn’t one of the best options, we wouldn’t have been talking about it.
There is some very specific advantage rendered by extra deep sinks, which surely makes them the most useful of their kind. But what are they? Let’s have a glance over them.
- It gets you the extra space for the dirty dishes. So, no matter how many guests you had to attend, it can contain all the dirty dishes.
- Deep sink gets you enough depth that you can wash the big pots and pans in it, which might not be that easy on the sinks with regular depth.
- It doesn’t let water splash when you are working in there with tap water open.
- You can hold a good amount of water within, which makes it easier for you to clean up the dishes more efficiently.
To ease it up a little for anyone who is thinking about getting a deep sink, I have made a list of the best deep sink for kitchen. Let’s check it out.
5 Best Deep Kitchen Sinks – Comparison & Reviews
|Sink Name||Image||Sink Type||Dimension||Check It|
|Kraus KHU102||Deep Sink||32.8 x 19 x 10 inches||Check Price|
|Zuhne 28 Inch||Deep Sink||28 x 18 x 10 inches||Check Price|
|Enbol ESD3319||Deep Sink||33 x 19 x 10 inches||Check Price|
|Kraus KHU100||Deep Sink||28 x 19 x 10 inches||Check Price|
|TORVA 32||Deep Sink||32 x 19 x 10 inches||Check Price|
01. Kraus KHU102-33 Kitchen Sink
Kraus KHU102-33 Kitchen Sink is a kind of sink that you rely easily on as it is a sink of indestructible construction which is made of T304 steel.
This 16 gauge sink is not only extremely strong but also highly durable. Some of the best features of this deep sink are, it is resistant to both corrosion and rust along with being dent resistant.
- It is resistant to dents
- Its deep bowl provides space for bigger pans and pots
- The SoundGuard undercoating keeps the noise to the minimum
- Double bowl renders extra space to keep the washed utensils.
- Due to having double bowls, users don’t get the uninterrupted workspace.
02. Zuhne 28 Inch Undermount Single Bowl
If you are one of those who thinks simplicity is better in every way, then Zuhne Kitchen Sink is the perfect one for you. Its industrial-grade steel is not only 25% thicker, but also heavier than the products of the same kind.
Its perfect satin finish has given it the perfect outlook along with resistance to scratching.
It has the deep bowl that covers up the uncleaned utensils and also doesn’t let the splash over the countertop when the water tap is open.
- It is quiet.
- It is easy to clean.
- Highly durable.
- It can take in bigger pans and pots.
- Anything abrasive under certain circumstances can be harmful to the sink’s surface.
03. Enbol ESD3319 Undermount Deep Sink
If you prefer deep sinks with the extreme durability, the Enbol ESD3319 Undermount kitchen sinks surely worth the shot. It is made of premium quality T304 SS that is 1.5 mm thick.
One of the best things about this sink is its indestructible construction that is highly resistant to corrosion and stains.
Moreover, it keeps the noise to the minimum as it has the high-quality EVA sound deadening pads.
- Resistant to stains.
- Minimizes the noise level.
- Extremely easy to clean.
- It is highly durable.
- Strong chemical substance should be kept away from it, otherwise, rust marks might show up.
04. Kraus KHU100-28 Kitchen Sink, 28 Inch
This sink is not only the perfect dimension but also the strong structure made of T304 SS that ensures long-time durability for any of the regular kitchens.
Its 16 Gauge thickness doesn’t let any dent take place on the sink.
The aspect that anyone would love at first is the engineered drain grooves that don’t let the water stay on the bottom of the sink and allows it to drain in no time.
- Great look for any of the kitchen.
- It is extremely durable.
- Resistant to dents.
- The extra-deep bowl renders more space for utensils.
- Letting the water drops remain too long in the sink may lead to having some stains, but it can be cleaned.
05. TORVA 32 x 19 Inch Undermount kitchen sink
The TORVA Undermount kitchen sink is one of the most durable sinks with elegant design.
It has an accurate dimension of 32” X 19” with a depth of 10”. The makers of this amazing sink have concentrated on the durability more and have made it with the T304 SS with 16-gauge which is ultimately the ensures the thickness of 1.5 mm.
It has the perfect satin finish that doesn’t allow any dent to land on the sink, neither lets any scratch take place.
- Elegant look.
- Its wide bowl ensures the big and uninterrupted working space.
- Minimizes the noise.
- Its slopped bottom doesn’t let the water stay in the sink.
- Some may find it a little difficult if hard water is used.
Considerable Aspects while Buying a Deep Sink for Kitchen
Choosing the right product has always been a challenge for regular customers. But the difficulty level reaches to whole another level when it is about choosing something that you don’t buy that often and that is the extra deep sink.
I am going to tell you about how you are going pick the perfect one up when all you see are hundreds of them with almost similar features.
Sink’s Material – Don’t choose one that lacks quality!
Material is the most important aspect of any sink that you will be seeing around, so you surely should focus on that one.
Check what kind of material they are using in the sink.
The better material will be used there, the better durability you will be getting on that.
Sink’ Depth – Know the efficient proportion and match it!
Depth is the second most important part of the extra deep sink right after the material. Check if the sink you are thinking about buying is deep enough for the tasks that you have in mind.
Never compromise on that one, no matter how good looking or good material it has. Finalize the purchase only when it has the perfect depth.
Dent resistant – get the one that is strong enough!
Sinks are often open to different kinds of external hazards. So, when you are choosing a deep sink for the kitchen, check if that is resistant to dents or not.
As you are not going to be able to replace it any sooner, make sure it can take bump without letting the dents take place.
Soundproof – the less noise, the better!
Noisy sinks were never the preferred one when it comes to kitchen usage. So when you are shopping for your next kitchen sink, check if the one you have liked can keep the noise to the minimum level or not.
After all, you are not thinking about getting a sink that will generate noise like a band show, I guess!
Scratch resistance – Because the scratches are not going to look good!
The sink should obviously be resistant to scratches. You are going to deal with dirty dishes, pans, and pots.
So, it is pretty obvious that there is a higher possibility of getting scratches and get the outlook of the sink ruined.
So, if you are looking for one for your kitchen, make sure the scratches are not going to spoil the look.
There is no way to doubt that sinks are one of the most important portions of a kitchen and neither it is something that you are going to buy now and then.
So, I hope you are understanding the cruciality of making the right decision over here. If you take my suggestion, I think deep kitchen sinks are the best of the options.
I hope this article will help you to understand that along with easing up your decision of finding out the perfect one.