So you haven’t found it yet, right? I know how does feels when you are looking for something, getting it, but yet it is not satisfying enough to be chosen and in the end, we make decisions that might not just what we were hoping for in the first place.
Yeah! I am talking about the granite sink you are looking for. I know it is not that easy to find out the best one in the rows of hundreds. But come on! I am here for you.
Busy? Will not be time to read the full reviews? You can see our Top and Budget pick for best granite sink in 2019.
I am not only going to tell about some of the sinks but also will help you to know what facts should be your prime considerations when you are roaming on the internet for this sink for your kitchen.
Top 7 Composite Granite Sink Reviews
The prime reasons to be considered for choosing granite sinks are mainly the elegant outlook, fashionable, durability, easy to clean.
Durability is a prime fact, once it comes to kitchen stuff and sink is something that you are not going to get rid of any sooner after buying it. Once it’s installed, you like it or not, you got to keep up with it. So, let me help you if I can get you some of what you are looking for.
#1. Kraus KGD-433B 33 Best Granite Sink for Kitchen
This one considered to be one of the best sinks you might get for your kitchen which is also one of the cheap granite sinks. One of the most amazing things about this sink is that it is made from 80% natural granite which gives it the look of actual stone which surely gives it an appealing look.
But along with the look, there are some more features that it got to offer you.
It is the double bowled sink that has a length of 33 inches and a width of 22 inches. The size of the left bowl of this dual mount sinks 9.5 inches in depth, 14.25 inches in length and 16.38 inches in width.
The same size is of the right bowl as well, as the basin split is 50/50. It is highly resistant to heat and so is to scratch & discoloration. Once you go through this sink, In the competition of good granite sink, this one might have a good chance of winning if you consider it.
- It has a deep basin that makes it easier for you than ever to clean bigger dishes.
- It is also super easy to clean and maintain as it has rounded corners.
- This sink also has a feature of higher heat resistance. So, when you are putting any hot pot or pan on it, you can be sure that the burn stain won’t be thereafter it is getting cold or when you are taking the pan or pot out of the sink.
- You don’t need to worry about any kind of reaction of chemicals as it is resistant to it.
- It is also resistant to scratches, which also considered important to anyone who is looking for granite sink for kitchen.
- You need to be very careful while shipping it to your kitchen. Wrong way of packaging or lack of carefulness may get you to end up with a broken sink.
- Dropping heavier things might get cracking on the sink, unlike the other highly durable sinks.
#2. Elkay Quartz Classic Single Bowl composite granite sink
One of the prime features of this Quartz made Undermount sink is that it contains a smooth surface that has made it super easy to clean for the users. Moreover, it has the required durability you most probably looking for your sink.
Its ultrafine and non-porous surface doesn’t let foods and liquids stick to it, there is no reason to worry about bacteria taking over your sink.
- It is resistant to stains.
- The deep bowl makes it easy for you to wash more dishes.
- As it is resistant to scratches, in case of any banging or chopping, you won’t have to about getting your sink ruined with the scratches.
- This sink is non-sticky to food and liquid, so you won’t have to worry about the hygiene of the sink.
- It is resistant to heat, so hot pans and pots are not going to get it any harm.
- You need to be careful about the depth and drain height while getting this sink installed because such mismatch might cause you some hassle.
- Due to being deep, for some people, it might be a little uncomfortable to work on, because of their height of course.
#3. Houzer E-100 MIDNITE Quartztone Granite Sink
This amazing looking sink is made with quartz and if you are looking a sink that is not too deep then this one might be the perfect one for your kitchen.
But for more aid in your search of granite sink for kitchen, you need to know more about this sink.
It is one of the cheapest granite sinks and weighs 15.9 lbs. It has a bowl with a depth of 8 inches, length & width of 15.75 and Its non-porous surface is amazingly silky to touch and also three times stronger than natural granite.
Another feature of this sink that you will like is its dual mount feature. Its antibacterial hygiene protection system is quite helpful to keep the bacteria away from the sink. It also has a heat-resistance feature along with shock and scratches.
- There is nothing to worry about the sustainability part of the sink as it is quite durable.
- This sink can be installed as Undermount or drop-ins, so you can install it as your preference.
- It is resistant to heat to 500 degrees, so the surface is safe from your hot pots and pans.
- It doesn’t have any complication in installation which makes it quite easy for anyone to get it installed.
- Its silky surface makes it easy for the user to clean it easily.
- It is resistant to scratches.
- Its antibacterial feature keeps it free from bacteria, ensures the hygienic atmosphere within the sink
- This sink shouldn’t be used for an outdoor kitchen as it raises the possibility of getting damaged.
- Rubbing dry objects might cause dusty marks on the surface, but yes, it can be cleaned.
- If you are looking for a little wider space for your sink, you might feel a little congested with this one.
- For bigger utensils, it might be a little difficult for you to clean them up with ease.
#4. Blanco 440067 Single-Basin Metallic Grey Granite Kitchen Sink
Those who prefer a little uniqueness in their sinks that you render them the scope diversified usage, for them, Blanco 440067 Single-Basin Metallic Grey Granite Kitchen Sink is one of the best granite sinks I believe. But what makes it so special?
This is rock hard granite made sink has a bowl with the depth of the 10 inches and 7-3/4 inch, which makes it easy for you get all your required utensils in the sink and get them cleaned easily.
A good feature of this sink is that it has heat resistance to the temperature of 536 degrees Fahrenheit. So until you are putting something hotter than that in the sink, you won’t have to expect any damage in between.
The installation type of this sink is Undermount and any garbage disposal can be adjusted with this sink. The raised ledge can be used for rinsing fruits, vegetables, and other utensils.
The functional drain grooves don’t let excessive water stay but move to the main sink. Its scratch resistant feature doesn’t let you worry about the possibility of getting scratched from the regular cleaning work.
- As it is available in nine different colors, so it is pretty easy for the customers to choose one that is compatible with the color of their kitchen.
- This sink perfectly compatible with the Granite countertop.
- It is resistant to scratches, which ensures you to keep its regular look intact.
- You don’t need to worry about using household solutions as this sink is resistant to their negative impact, but stay away from using too harsh chemicals.
- Harsh chemicals can cause stains on the sinks.
#5. Kraus KGU-413B 31 inch Single Bowl Black Onyx Granite Sink
If you love things simple and plain, then Kraus KGU-413B 31 inch Single Bowl Black Onyx granite kitchen sink is exactly what you are looking for. A sink is a representation of your choice and indirectly of your personality as well.
It is also the cheap granite sinks you’re going to get in the market.
This Undermount sink contains natural granite and capable of getting your kitchen an appealing look. It will give you the feel of real stones that will be an extra addition to the elegance of your kitchen.
The deep bowl of the sink ensures the ease of accommodating bigger dishes. The amazing shape with rounded corners makes it easier for you to maintain the sink and keep it clean.
It has a dimension with 30.5 inches in length, 17 Inches in width and 9 inches in depth and it has no faucet holes. The installation type in this sink is Undermount as we mentioned earlier. It also has the feature non-discoloration with the change of time.
- You won’t have to worry about putting hot pots in it as it is heat resistant.
- Its amazing finishing process makes sure that you won’t have to deal with scratching or discoloration issues.
- It is comparatively easy to clean and is really hygienic.
- Its sound-absorbing feature doesn’t let too much noise take place.
- It is highly compatible with most of the garbage disposal.
- It is resistant to dirt and grime.
- A lower amount of size in the cabinet portion is required to get it installed.
- For those who considers 33” sinks as the sinks of ideal size for them this one might not be the game changer.
- If you are thinking about removing the strainer, then it might not be possible.
#6. Blanco 440215 Diamond Double-Basin Granite Sink
For them, Blanco 440215 Diamond Double-Basin is most probably the best one.
It is made with granite, so you are going to get exactly what you’ve been looking for. This sink has two different bowls with a depth of 9.5 and 8 Inches.
The required size of the cabinet for this sink is 35” which is considered to be ideal in comparison with the regular kitchen requirements. This sink can be installed in both drop-in and Undermount. It has a length of 33 inches and a width of 22 Inches.
There are 9 different colors that you will get for this sink. So, unlike some other sinks where you can like the sink, but will have to reject it just because it doesn’t match the color or compatible with the color of your kitchen.
As we mentioned it is open for both drop in and Undermount installation. So, it is completely up to you that what kind of installation you are going to apply over it.
- As it is available in different colors, you can easily choose one on the basis of decor and the color of your kitchen.
- Due to having a double sink, you can have the advantage of diversified usage.
- It is resistant to heat to 536 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You don’t need to worry about it getting scratched as it is resistant to it.
- You case you drop any household acid over it, you won’t have to think that it will be able to leave mark over it. Yeah, it is resistant to household acids.
- It is a difficult to get it installed under some specific kitchen setup.
#7. Elkay Quartz ELGRU13322GS0 Greystone Single Bowl Undermount Sink
In your search of the Perfect sink, you may have already been through several composite granite sink reviews.
The installation type of this sink is Undermount. Its single bowl ensures you the wide space for cleaning up all your required utensils. It is ultrafine, a non-porous structure doesn’t allow any kind of food to stick to the surface, which is ultimate doesn’t let the hygienic atmosphere get violated.
Its bowl’s extra deepness allows you to have a comfortable workplace. The Length of the sink is 33” which is on the basis of regular sink users is the ideal length dimension that a sink should have.
The width is 18.5 inches and the depth of the bowl is 9.4 inches. You can easily get garbage disposals installed with it.
Moreover, its resistance to heat to 535 degrees Fahrenheit keeps the surface safe from hot pots and pans. It is also resistant to impact, so in case there is any banging and all that, your sink hopefully will stay intact.
- It is resistant to stains, so there is no need to worry about getting stains from food or any other liquid neither from the soapy water.
- It is easy to clean up.
- It renders enough space to wash more dishes.
- It is resistant to heat up to 535 degrees Fahrenheit.
- As foods and liquids don’t stick to the surface, the hygiene can easily be maintained over here.
- As the material is sound-deadening, it keeps the noise to the minimum and also takes care of the vibration.
- Garbage disposal can easily be installed with this sink.
- As it doesn’t contain faucet holes, you might have to drill your wall.
Guide to Choose the Best Granite Sink for Kitchen
Yeah! Finding out the best is surely something quite difficult and at a time requires a hell of research. Because not everything is your grocery that you are going to get every month neither they are your toothpaste that changing it now and then is easy.
When it comes to buying, it is obviously something far more difficult than changing your toothpaste brand.
But things can be a little easier if you just what things should be on your consideration list when you are checking the Top granite sink to find out the best one for you.
Today I am about to tell you what you should be looking for in a granite sink with a view to find out the best one for your kitchen.
Durability – You are not going to buy it next month again, okay!
As I told earlier, you are not going to buy one next month. This means you need to make sure that the one you are choosing or thinking about choosing is not going to get cracked with a single bang.
This means durability is something the needs to be prioritized the most when you have made your mind to get this sink. In most of the composite granite sink reviews, you will notice they are mentioning what these sinks are made of and what is a percentage of granite within.
The durability to a certain extent depends on that as well. Though doesn’t matter how strong it is, a careless shipping process sometimes is enough to ruin your sink.
So, along with making sure that the sink is highly durable, make sure that as well that it is being shipped with proper packaging and handling.
Because in the case of much composite granite sink it is seen that instead of the sink is beautiful and durable by the feature, got broken or damaged in the shipping process.
Remember! You’re countertop and cabinet might have to be altered as well on the basis of your decision.
We all have different preferences when it comes to installing the sink. Some of us like it Undermount, some of us do Top mount or drop in. But the sinks that you are going to be seeing in the market, some of them are of the drop-in installation type and some are of Undermount.
So, it is up to you which one you are going to be choosing. There are sinks that are dual mounts as well.
So, if you are liking one that you think is perfect for the kitchen, but yet don’t know how you are going to get it installed, then check if it has the dual mount feature. This way your problem can solve as both of the options are open to you.
Bottom of the sink
Yeah, the bottom is flat! So deal with it.
Among us who are using the regular sinks, are quite used to the fact that the water is going to be drained all by itself. But there is bad news for you.
It is often seen that the sinks tend to have flat bottoms which are might not be something that you are expecting to get, neither you like the water to the get stuck.
But here, what you will have to do if you are going to get the granite sink has wiped the waters to the drain. So, if you think that is not going to be a big deal for you, granite sink is something that you will simply adore.
By the way, the flat surface doesn’t mean the whole water is going to stay stuck.
This one is going to be heavier than you think!
The weight is obviously one prime fact at the time of buying a sink. But in case of granite sink, it is a more crucial fact, as it is heavier than the other regular sinks.
Even in all the Granite sink, the weight is mostly highlighted as several facts in the installation depends upon it.
So, you need to make arrangements for adequate support for the sink and develop the structure in a way so that under no circumstances it breaks down.
So before you buy one, you need to be sure that the sink you are going to buy is not too heavy for your cabinet structure. Otherwise, you might have to spend some more bucks to get that fixed as well.
Yeah, it matters as well!!
Compatibility is a very important fact in case of getting granite sink. So, when you are looking for the perfect granite sink for your kitchen you choose anyone that will serve you the best.
But if the countertop is also made of granite, then you just can’t get any sink that it is not going to match it.
Because if there is a mismatch, it might lead to alteration of the whole countertop and that will surely increase the hassle to a certain extent. So, if you have a granite countertop, don’t choose a sink that will raise some conflicts over here.
Sinks are something that is meant to be with us in our daily life for a pretty long time. So, don’t rush too much to make your decision.
As I told you earlier, once it is installed, this is what you got to keep up with whether you like it not. So, what is better? Looking at your sink and regret every day or choosing the best one you possibly could ever get.
Go through the right composite granite sink reviews with a view to make sure that your sink will not only get you the desired satisfaction. I hope this article is going to help in the best manner.